Following the news of British actor Eddie Redmayne’s most readily useful Actor victory on 2015 Oscars, we view why he makes the most eligible bachelor in town. All right, so he might have hitched their long lasting gf Hannah Bagshawe a year ago, but we are able to dream!
1. He is Hollywood royalty. Successful greatest star in the Oscars has cemented Eddie Redymane’s place inside the greatest degrees of Hollywood reputation and critical acclaim.
2. The guy understands genuine royalty. Eddie was at exactly the same year as Prince William at Eton college or university.
3. His boyish visual appearance. Eddie switched 33 in January this current year but looks a lot more youthful than his years. He’s got also modelled for luxury fashion label Burberry 2 times â in 2008 and 2012.
4. He is adaptable. From playing an all-singing French revolutionary to portraying a genius experiencing a chronic condition, Eddie Redmayne has brought on their show of diverse and challenging roles.
5. He is a snappy dresser. In 2015 he was called first in GQâs leading 50 best dressed Uk men.
6. He is able to tell their Matisse from their Monet. Eddie learned History of Art at Cambridge college.
7. The son can play. Eddie initial showcased their beautiful performing voice in 2012’s musical edition Les MisÃ©rables alongside some significantly less well-received actors.
8. He’s pals with Tom Hiddleston AND Benedict Cumberbatch. Enough said.
9. His British-ness. Through the cut-glass feature with the sharp three-piece meets, Eddie Redmayne is actually all the classic English guy.
10. He actually impressed Stephen Hawking. Their Oscar-winning performance of Stephen Hawking in 2014’s The Theory of Everything brought the guy themselves to comment: “at times, I imagined it had been me”. Tall compliments indeed.
Pic credit score rating: Jake Chessum